Here at Chris’s Cycles we are working on final improvements to our new Chris’s Cycles website….
Our new Chris’s Cycles website is in the process of being constructed………. and will include an online shop for cycling accessories, which can be delivered UK-wide. Such as, Bells, Computers, Gloves, Handle Bar Grips, Helmets, Water Bottles, Lighting Kits, Carriers, Pannier Bags, Expandable Seat Bags, Mudguards and Fittings Kits, Pedals, Prop Stands, Pumps, Saddles. Tools and Workshop items such as Brake Pads, Brake Cables, Calipers, Puncture Repair Kits, Multi-Tool, Dumbell Spanner, “Y” Wrench Allen Keys, Semi Slick Tyres and Tyres With Puncture Protection, Variety of Inner Tubes, Quick Release Front and Rear Wheels in Silver and Black, Bottom Bracket and Chains. All new and used bicycles will also be listed on our new website which can be collected / local pick up from our premises, in Evenjobb, on the Mid-Wales/Herefordshire border.
We will start a new ‘Chris’s Cycles’ website Newsletter to keep subscribers up-to-date with any local cycling gossip. A section will be reserved for featured bikes, giving specification, comparison to other bikes and reviews. Your input is welcomed, please email us any details you wish us to consider via the ‘Contact Us’ form.
Reasons we do not ship out bikes
Reasons we do not ship out bikes and are LOCAL COLLECTION ONLY from Chris’s Cycles website:
- We like to know that your bike is the correct make and model bike for your requirements
- We can check the bike is your correct size. How would you know that buying a ‘boxed’ bike would be the correct size for you?
- Your bike has been built by an experienced mechanic of over 40 years.
- To avoid damage whilst in transit, which we’ve experienced many times from different couriers. This causes hassle and inconvenience!
- Reliable follow-up and your first service free (within 4-8 weeks of ownership).